sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

la pendeja

Today I heard from little birdies that one particular person at the kindergarten I work for has been running her loud mouth about me to my agency and the principal.

She is LA PENDEJA (CONHO, asi la voy a llamar) that has constantly complimented me on my "good looks" since the day one.

She is la pendeja that likes to compliment me on my "fashion" sense, and make up skills.

Now it's all clear that this pendeja actually has been jealous of me the whole time. Or perhaps ESA VIEJA has been feeling hurt because I never reciprocated compliments for I did not want to LIE. (haha, ok this one is a joke. I didn't reciprocate because my Korean is not good)

Whatever the fucking reason is, this fucking fishwife been accusing me of being an odd ball, a druggie, a liar, a bad teacher, etc etc. and she has been feeding lies to the principal about me.

I feel hurt, humilliated, mortified, irritated, confused and upset.

I don't deserve this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario