domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

Beliefs that increase tension and alternatives

Beliefs that increase tension

A) If I don't get to sleep, I will feel wrecked tomorrow.
B) It's unhealthy for me not to get more sleep
C) I will wreck my sleeping schedule for the whole week if I don't get to sleep very soon.
D) if I don't get enough sleep, I won't be able to concentrate on that big test/conference tomorrow.


Alternatives

A) Not necessarily. If I'm tired, I can go to bed early tomorrow night.
B) Not necessarily. Some people do very well on only a few hours of sleep.
C) Not at all. If I'm tired, I will just go to bed a bit earlier. I will get up about the same time with no problem.
D) Possibly, but my fears may be exaggerated I may just as well relax or get up and do something enjoyable for a while.


I dedicate this piece to mon amour who often has trouble sleeping.

1 comentario:

  1. Your mon amour is not very wise, uh ?

    Well I ll still try to defend him:
    A/It does not mean that i will not be wrecked all day until I go to bed. And then what if I have a Beautiful reason to sleep late again the night after?
    B/What if I don't
    C/I agree with this one
    D/Igualmente

    E/If only I could dream of my baby love more often, I d probably have better and nicer nights.

    Best regards Neh Gang Ah Ji!

    ResponderEliminar