domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

Men are from Mars Women are from Venus or whatever the fuck it is called - probably the dumbest pop-psy book ever. ( I use the adverb "probably" here because this is the first time I'm reading a pop-psy book).

I bet the guy who wrote the book didn't take one psy course before writing this dumb ass cheeburgerized (american) crap.

I should have known when a blockhead slut from south beach told me that this book helped her save her relationship.


Let me randomly open this book and write whatever sentence that draws my attention.

Here's one

"Remember you don't fully have to understand her point of view to succeed in being a good listener" - page 154

another

page 89
" It is very difficult for a man to differentiate between empathy and sympathy. He hates to be pitied."

What kind of dumb fucking hotdogged bullcrap is this! There is a huge difference between overgeneralization and just talking out of one's ass. Unfortunately, here these sentences fall into the latter category.


One more. 196

"Compliment her on how she looks"

I feel like I'm reading a man's magazine with a lot of fancy ads for deodorants.

It's very unfortunate that there are people out there who are actually taking their time to read this pile of crap when they can sit down and read books like "the art of loving" by Erik Fromm and actually learn something and improve their relationship(s).

Dumb asses. I hate people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario