martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

Break up.

It took less than 10 minutes to end our 1 year long relationship.
I'm not sad, angry or relieved. I'm
somewhat apathetic.
He was a good man even till the last minute of our somewhat unreal relationship.
He remained good.
A good, mature man.

But you see, Sergio,
I could never understand your type of goodness. I could sit here and psycho-analyze myself, do a little self-regression therapy and find out why I am the way I am. But all this goes out the window when we are alone at a cafe and I look at you and my whole body interprets your smile as something forced, some type of facade. Maybe someday I will learn to interpret your type of smile as a genuine one. But for now, for now I can't do it and I couldn't. And this is why I decided to hurt myself by hurting you.


(UPDATE)

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! THIS IMMENSE PAIN... WOW.

Supongo que tu si has sido parte de mi vida. Si no me equivoco, lo que me estoy sintiendo en este moment es tu ausencia.. el dolor de tu ausencia..

Aun asi, yo hice lo que tuve que hacer.. y aun asi.. que barbaridad del dolor..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario