lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

Social developments

What the CARAJO are the social developments? and what do human really need?

What do human need?

Safe environment to live in (this is probably where the centralization of political, religious authority came in-> usually manipulative and power grabbing)
Food with surpluses (specialization of labor)
Freedom (to be creative -> development of technology, arts -> however, restricted by taboos, authority, etc)

So my conclusion is this,
Social development : repression of animalistic urgies for the great expansion of the human race.

* I love how liberating it makes me feel to look at the human race with an objective eye, which means I no longer need to ignore my urgy to go and eat the potato chips I've been eyeing on since this morning. Who cares if I die from stroke (high blood pressure is what I mean), it's all just cycles of life. *Crunch crunch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario