jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2009

С Рождеством

Last year this time around, I was in Rome, Italy. I was alone at home (my roommate was in Torino with her fiance and no, I don't have any friends) and there was firecracker noise coming from outside every two seconds. Roman air was painfully freezing and dry and I had splits all over my hands.

I felt miserable, just miserable. I crawled into my shitty, little bed and covered myself with at least 4 blankets and my roommate's wool coat. I wore 3 maglioni and a pair of jeans and gloves.

And that was my last year's Christmas.

This year?

It's very quiet. I'm sitting in a somewhat safe room, drinking water so leisurely and peacefully. Reading Russell, ecstatically enjoying it too.





Ah...silenzio. Silenzio d'oro.


Que delicia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario