miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2009

Why the fuck are you trying to elevate my cortisol level?

The dogs in multi-dog households started out with slightly higher cortisol levels, indicating they were already under more stress from living with other dogs

http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2006/0601-help_for_thunderphobic_dogs.htm



Gonad, I'm fucking stressed right now. Someday I will get the fuck up out of here and hide in Kenjegul Kubatova with Kyrgyz shepherds. You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Good. Go and spread your STDs in Europe.

By the way, I'm not trying to promote drug use with the song I posted (am about to post)in this entry. I'm just trying to make a point. "Look man you grown, just leave me alone, I'm in the zone. Call it a night, get stoned, and take that fat slut home
Just drink the drink, hit the dank, do some drugs, go kill yourself." Kuniva snatched those words right out of my mouth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario