martes, 10 de noviembre de 2009

Coño!

I just got 3 stars for the Russian sentences that took me 2 hours to write! (it will probably become 2 or 1 by the time I wake up tomorrow, que verguenza! )Good mother of Bob. I admit to the fact that I have never really sat down to study Russian grammar which I should do since I really AM NOT familiar with it.

BUT sometimes I like to lie in my bed and think(and convince myself)that I'm very familiar with the language and that I was born speaking it.

Hence instead of studying the language, I just lie here with my lovebird, calling him lubov.

Anyway, I feel exposed and whipped.

I bet that's how Hitler felt when he got wedged at school by a Jewish bully. And that's also about time he decided that he wanted to eliminate the whole Jewish race.

In order for someone to do something completely outrageous, the motivation HAS to be personal. So regarding his motivation of the holocaust, I'm just going to stick to the wedge story or the Jewish sweetheart story, where this hot Jewish mami makes fun of Adolf's tiny pipi.




(Update) From now on, I'm going to keep track of my Russian grammar studies.


November 11, 09. - Hard ending masculine nouns. (Ivan, Urok, Petersburg)/ Nom, Gen, Dat, Acc, Inst, Pre)
*I know Ivan -> Ya Znayoo Ivana (accusative)
*He missed the lesson -> On prapuctil urok(no change of the nominative noun) (accusative)
*I'm going to Petersbug -> Ya edu v petersburg(no change of the nominative noun)


November 12, 09. - Gender agreement between nouns and adjectives.
adjectives ending with (Vi, Oi, I) -> MasculineNovi - new
Plo(a)hoy- bad
Malenvki - small

New house -> Novi dom
Bad house -> Plohoy dom
Small house -> Malenvki dom

vi, oi, i -> aya -> feminineNovi -> Novaya
Malenvky -> malenvkaya

Novaya mashina
Malenvkaya shkola

Exception - (masculine -NI)
Pasledni (last) -> Pasledn YAYA! PasledNia ya

Pasledniaya ya stranicha -> Last page

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario