viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009

Essay

So I'm done writing a 1000 word essay.
OK, I'm not "done" with it per se because it's not completed/perfected/fixed/messed around with enough to be sent off to whoever reads my essays but still it's a relief.

If I were in Italy, I would have gone out to sit on a bench in Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini to celebrate my essay completion by smoking Marlboro Rosso like a trooper I am.

I never thought I would ever say this but I miss Italy. To be exact, I miss the sensation of being and not-being in that dreamy/dog-poop-everywhere land.

When I was in Rome, I frequently went out alone at night (which is dangerous and wouldn't recommend it to anybody as Rome is filled with whore mongers and MAFIAS - hahaha, forget about the Mafia part or maybe you shouldn't forget about it and recognize my effort to try to be funny and appreciate my sense of humor.)

I always enjoyed how empty the place would get every night. I would always stroll down the streets like I own the whole city. That's of course before I catch some douchebags's eyes and have him chasing me around the whole town with him shouting "get in my car." EHI VENI QUAAA!!!!!!!!!!




I used to be so scared of this place.(picture above) After my nerve-racking experience in Central America and a rather abhorrent impression I received of Italy at the Fiumicini airport. I expected the worst from all that was surrounding me and passively lived in fear.

Everyday I sat on this windowsill and blankly stared at people at the Piazza.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario