jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

i Biondi

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capelli

Hahahahahahahaha. I just HAD to post this. You see, I was looking for grammatical information on Italian adjectives. (I wanted to know if it's possible to say "i capelli castano scuro" instead of "i capelli castani scuri", not that you would know what the hell I'm talking about) And look what I came across.

Percentuale dei capelli biondi nelle regioni italiane. (Distribution of blondies in Italy)!

Why the CARALHO would anybody do research on this? No. Actually, I understand now. It says this was taken between 1859-1863.(Dati raccolti da Ridolfo Livi sulle classi di leva 1859-1863). What a waste of time to research something like this.

Yep, it's human nature to prostitute time. And it's also human nature to bemoan about the prostitution of time. And then jump down my throat because I call you contradictory and perverse.




By the way, this is entirely random but the Flemish artist Brueghel was also alive in 1859 and here's a video of one of his paintings. (I believe he's worth some of your completely disconcerted attention)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario