martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

Research classified according to its purpose

OK so I just ordered some Japanese food.

I'm not very hungry
However, like an aristocrat I am, I will chew the food, taste the juice and spit it out in my $500 glass Japanese food spit bucket with gold alloy rim specially designed by Ian Bachtiar.

So I ate Alaska rolls(salmon)and a bowl of Udon. Now I'm fat.

Back to my "intellectualness",

Research can be classified according to its purpose

1. Exploratory research
-to look for NEW patterns, ideas or hypotheses.
*case studies, observations

2. Descriptive research
-to identify and obtain info on the characteristics of particular problem

3. Analytical research
-a continuation of descriptive research/analyzing/how and why it's happening

4. Predictive research
-a step further from analytical research. Forecasts/predicts the likelihood of the same thing ocurring elsewhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario